Creators and brands can build stronger relationships with their audiences by going live on TikTok. It’s possible to host Q&A sessions, reveal helpful hints, and reveal secret processes.
This blog will teach you everything you need to know about going live on TikTok. Best practises for creating engaging TikTok live videos will also be covered.
When Should You Go Live on TikTok, and How Many Followers Do You Need?
It’s unfortunate that not everyone can use the live video feature on TikTok. In order to go viral on TikTok, you need to have:
In order to access the features of going live on TikTok, you must have:
You need over a thousand followers, and you must be at least 16 years old.
In addition, viewers can send virtual gifts to creators over the age of 18 during live broadcasts. It’s interesting that these in-game presents can be traded for cash at a later time.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Going Live on TikTok
1. Launch TikTok on your mobile device and hit the “+” button at the app’s bottom.
2. A camera interface within the app will pop up. Here, swipe right to access the “LIVE” menu item in the footer.
3. You’ll want to give your stream a title and an image. The title and image you pick for your live stream should intrigue your audience so that they feel compelled to watch. Keep it short and sweet; you only have 32 characters to use for the title.
4. Enter the real world. Prepare yourself and then hit the “Go Live” button. If you have followers, they will be alerted once you go live. You can change the direction of the camera, add special effects, and moderate comments all during a live broadcast.
TikTok: How to Go Live With a Friend!
The great thing about TikTok is that in addition to sharing your own livestream, you can also invite others to co-host the channel with you. Up to twenty moderators can be invited simultaneously.
That’s wonderful news if you’re going to hope to grow your company. By teaming up with another account in the same specialised field, you can reach a wider audience.
Therefore, what is the procedure for going live with another user on TikTok? All you must do is follow these simple guidelines.
- The first order of business is to recall what must have been done to go live on TikTok. A blue and pinkish circular icon will appear in the bottom left of the screen once the service is live. With a tap, you can welcome co-hosts into your live room.
- Following that, you’ll be able to view a list of the individuals who have requested or are currently viewing your live video. Those you’d like to have participate in the live session need only be chosen and added to the invite list.
To make your TikTok Live broadcasts more interesting, follow these 3 tips.
1. Determine Why You’re Watching a TikTok Live Stream
There is a reason for everything we do in life, in business, and even during a live session on TikTok.
Tell me, then, what it is that you hope to accomplish.
What exactly are you hoping to broadcast to your viewers?
First, you need to settle on a target so that the subsequent steps can be more efficiently planned. You could go live to announce a new feature, increase interest in your other social media pages, spark conversation, or for any number of other reasons.
2. Select a Subject
After you’ve settled on a goal, it’ll be much easier to zero in on a topic that’ll help you achieve that goal and come up with a catchy title.
TikTok livestreams shouldn’t be one-and-done affairs. For this reason, it is highly recommended that you prepare a list of potential discussion points in advance. In addition, a broad topic can be covered in several short live streams spread out over a week or month.
For instance, if you’re a marketing firm looking to connect with fledgling startups and SMBs, you should compile a list of the most common challenges they face. Once you have a grasp on the issues they face, you can begin holding live sessions to discuss them at the intervals you determine.
3. Plan the Organization of Your Live Stream
I know you’re eager to go live and start chatting with your fans, but keep in mind that things won’t go as smoothly as they could if you had a game plan.
Planning your beginning, ending, and everything in between is essential before beginning a TikTok live stream.
Get your TikTok livestream organised by following these guidelines.
Please say hello: Start your TikTok off on a friendly and genuine note by introducing yourself and your content.