Recently Instagram has introduced a brand new functionality known as Instagram Reels. Instagram Reels might be a trend-changer for the marketing strategy of your business and brands. If you scroll through your account on Instagram, you will perhaps come across a few video content with an icon that looks the same as a film clapper board in the bottom left-hand side corner. Instagram Reels are short video clips up to 15 seconds that you can overlay with music, an audio file, effects, and filters. Instagram Reels are very similar in look if you are familiar with the TikTok application. The Instagram Reels’Reels’ advantages are that it provides a platform for messaging on your page and bite-sized entertainment, but the Reels appear alongside the features of Instagram that people are enjoying already: Instagram TV, Instagram Live, stories, and Posts.
INSTAGRAM REELS LAUNCH
If you have a following on your Instagram business account or are just starting to construct up your social media pages, realize that Reels look like Reels features on Instagram are here to stay. In addition, buy Instagram Reels views because it is a big opportunity to gain more views. Make different content and dynamic content on your Instagram page.
BASICS OF INSTAGRAM REELS
- Go to the page on Instagram where you make Stories. You can do this while you are on your primary feed by swiping the right side, which will make your Instagram Camera activate.
- You will see three options on the bottom of the screen: Reels, story, and Live. Just click on the Reels option.
- Click on any one of the features that you want to be apple to the Reels before going to record. Choices include effects, music, and speed of the music like those you can use to create a story.
- Push the icon like a clapper board and film for up to 15 seconds in parts or all the clips at once. Every time you tap on the checkmark, you have completed a video clip. Also, you can choose a video from your gallery.
- When you are done watching the complete video, just press the right side arrow mark. At this time, you can ass gifs, stickers, doodles, and text. To publish the video, once you are happy with the video clips, tap on the right arrow again.
- Your Instagram reels will display on your follower’s feed with the icon of Reels in the corner as a tab at the top side of your primary Instagram page.
INSTAGRAM REELS PRIMARY FEATURES
- One to fifteen-second videos
- You can change the speed of the video. You can pick from normal speed 0.3x to 3x normal speed.
- Filters and effects. Your Instagram camera will have standard effects and filters, but you can also download and search in addition features by swiping right in the features and tap on the “Explore Effects.”
- Uploading videos from your gallery.
- Audio and music. This feature allows you to explore and search audio and song clips that you want to use for your video.